Happy Birthday to me ! yay..
As I feel fancy on this day, let me show you my “minimalist beauty investment” 😉 over the course of three years, the items below are the one that I know for sure how they perform and it’s a really good investment to have in your collection. Whether you just started dipping your toes on makeup or you want to find what’s essentials for your collection, these goodies will never fail (well, they never fail me ;D
1. Tarte Timeless smoothing primer – $ 39
With big pores like mine, this primer is the best choice for pore filling and create a smooth canvas. Smashbox Photo Finish is also a good choice.
2. CoverFx custom cover drop – $ 44/ Nars All Day Luminous Foundation
With my combo oily skin, I’m a huge fan of light-weight foundation and these two work very well for it
3. Laura Mercier Transluscent Powder –
4. Too Faed Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – $ 30
5. Too Faced Love Flush Blush / Becca – $ 26
I love the formula of Too Faced blush, it’s soft and pigmented but it’s buildable so you can layer it up without making you to get clown face easily.
6. Tartelette in Bloom / Anastasia single shadow
7. Kat Von D trooper liner / UD glide on pencil liner – $ 20
8. Benefit Roller Lash – $ 24
9. Mac lipstick – $ 17.5
10. Mac Fix+/Urban Decay – $ 32
Total $ 311.5
Well Guys, I know the total price of this kits is pretty steep, but it’s the quality that matters, right? Besides, most of the items here are the type of product that doesn’t require much to use for every application. You can also mix some items with the drugstore stuff. If you want to know which item that I prefer to get from the drugstore, check my previous posts.
What do you think, Pretties? Do you like my choice here or do you have other idea that’s needed to be added here?